Dato’ Dr Wan Nik Ahmad Mustafa
Specialization : Anesthesiologist
Qualification : MBBS (Mal), AM, DA (UK), FFARCSI, FAMM
Language : English, Malay
Phone : 03-7718 1000 Ext 1417
Education and Fellowship:
University Malaya, KL, MBBS, Diploma in Anaesthesia (UK), Royal College of Surgeons of England. Fellow Faculty of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Suregons on Ireland (FFARCSI)
Paediatric Anaesthesiology , Emergency & Disaster Medicine
Research and Publications:
- Inadvertent Injection of Adrenalin Into Subarachnoid Space. Med J Malaysia
- Sure Check Device. Poster presentation at the 22nd Malaysia Singapore Congress of Medicine, KL
- Vascular Access for Acute Hemodialysis
- Temporary Transvenous Bi-polar Pacing – An East Coast Experience.
- An Innovative Endotracheal Verification Device
- Sensitivity Pattern of Common Bacterial Isolates in an Intensive Care Unit
- Development of an Undergraduate Teaching Program in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine – Design and Evaluation in a New Medical School.
- Undergradate Teaching of Emergency Medicine : The University Sains Malaysia Experience
- A three years review of Pericardial Effusions. Paper presented at the 9th Asean Congress of Cardiology.
Professional Memberships :
- Malaysia Medical Association
- Private Medical Practitioners’ Association of Johor
- Association 0f Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland
- Malaysia Society of Anaesthesiologists
- Academy of Medicine Malaysia